Submersible White LED Accent Light w/ Remote
- Unscrew battery back plate from light to expose battery compartment.
- Insert 3 new AAA batteries (not included).
- Screw battery back plate on light and make sure the rubber seal is firmly sealed to prevent water ingress.
- Remove protective plastic tab from battery compartment on IR remote control.
- Press “ON” using remote while pointing directly at black IR sensor on face of light unit to ensure operation.
- Place in water with LEDs facing up. Unit will sink to bottom. To make unit float, remove metal disc from battery cover.
- IR control distance is within 30 feet (9m) in an open area. Remote must be aimed at top of light unit (aim at LEDs).
Package Dimensions: 3.7" (9cm) x 2.05" (5cm) x 2.05" (5cm)
Call for Bulk Pricing - 877-352-1036
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.